Date(s) - 07/08/2019 - 08/03/2019
12:00 am - 2:00 pm
July 8 – Aug 3, 2019
For High school teens who take these tests for college admission.
For either SAT/ACT tests:
- 2 Practice tests, over 16 hours of instruction
- Reading, Math, Science, English Language and Essay writing
- Strategies and techniques to raise student scores
- Develop confidence in mastering these tests
- Explain the test philosophy
- Diagnose error patterns
- Focus tutoring in specific subjects
- Practice materials
- Edit essay writing
- Personal encouragement for your success!
- 1 raised composite score 8 pts.
- 1 raised composite score 6 pts.
- 1 raised English over 14 pts.
- 1 raised Reading 10 pts.
- Average of 2-3 pts in composite score
Base line test: July 8th 8-12 pm
Final course test: August 17th
Group class fee: $800 + text books
Our tutors are experienced teachers who give over and above the regular class hours to invest in each student’s achievement.
REGISTER TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
Bookings are closed for this event.